Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Greetings Savages!

Welcome to The Savage Blogger, a web log dedicated to the Savage Worlds role playing game by Pinnacle Entertainment!

I had been following the development of Savage Worlds since
2003 when I heard that Pinnacle was taken it's "Great Real Wars" wargaming rules and using them as a basis for a role-playing game. Having enjoyed GRW, I was intriqued. I picked up the first Savage Worlds game after it's release, and I've never regretted it. Right now, I'm trying to get my RPG group interested; I've already tried one game of Deadlands: Reloaded and there is talk of giving Slipstream a try. I'm also interested in Shaintar, Ravaged Earth, and--when they come out--Realms of Cthulhu and Mars. I'm also working on some material of my own that I want to try out. (Who knows? I might roll the dice and see if I can get them published.)

Here I intend to post reviews, setting musings, game reports, news tidbits, characters, and anything else that would be of interest to a SW fan. If you have any ideas of your own, don't hesitate to e-mail me at siefertma@wi.rr.com.

In the meantime, hold on Savages, it's going to be quite a ride!


No comments: