Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!

No, seriously! I'm back this time.

I've decided to take a hiatus from school (I've got one final Java, I got a new job at yet another call center, and my thoughts are turning back to Savage Worlds. In the meantime, I've created a Facebook group for Milwaukee-area Savages to help get my fellow Cheeseheads together and organize some games. It's a little bare-bones right now, but if you live in Southeastern Wisconsin, and have a hankering for Fast, Furious, and Fun action, then join in on the conversation!

See you all there.

2 comments:

Sean Tait Bircher said...

Glad to see you posting again. Keeping up a blog is hard work. Good luck finding some players in your area!

Mark A. Siefert said...

Thanks. Working a review of some customizable paper minis.